Camps and Clinics
I AM 3RD partners with regional coaches, trainers, and facilities to provide camps for players of all ages and ability levels.
Our camps are an opportunity for kids to stay involved in their favorite sports and develop new skills while continuing to interact with their peers and enjoy youth sports!
Summer Camps - Info Coming spring 2023
All Sports Camp
All Sports Camp is designed to introduce, instruct, and organize play in various sports and activities; each day will have something new for your child!
- Gaga Ball
- Flag Football
- Fencing (Pending)
- Obstacle Course / American Ninja Warrior Course (Pending)
*Camp will be indoors & outdoors depending on weather & sports that day*
Full-Day - $265
Half-Day - $175
I AM 3RD Basketball Camp is designed to introduce & instruct players on basketball skills at a pace that is challenging for EVERY level! Each day will have something new for your athlete!
Campers will develop:
- An understanding and ability of the fundamental skills of basketball
- Advanced skills in the areas of ball handling, dribbling, passing, shooting, defense, and more
- Experience through individual daily competitions
- Hot Shot
- Free Throw Competition
- Knock Out
- Connections with area coaches through low camper-to-coach ratio
Full Day- $225
Half Day- $130
Our Volleyball Camp is designed to introduce & instruct volleyball skills at a pace that is appropriate for beginners. Coaches will bring a positive & encouraging environment so that all campers can have fun!
The clinic will:
- Have a dynamic warm-up that focuses on physical development
- Cover fundamentals of volleyball (Passing, Serving, Attacking, Setting)
- Include a competitive element to advance skills both as an individual and team
Cost: $100 per camper
We are excited to offer a unique camp experience for our soccer program this summer! Camp will be staffed with the best coaches in the area. We will have a low staff-to-player ratio to ensure your player is being coached and getting the right amount of attention.
- Daily soccer skills, fun games, SoccerFest Friday, awards, giveaways, age appropriate curriculum, and so much more!
- FULL DAY CAMP: 9AM - 4PM
- HALF DAY CAMP: 9AM - 12PM or 1PM - 4PM
Full Day- $305
Half Day- $160
Our Tennis Camp is designed to introduce & instruct players on tennis skills at a pace that is designed for beginners! Campers will develop:
- An understanding and ability of the fundamental skills of tennis
- Advanced skills in the areas of ball positioning, agility, holding the racquet, shooting, and more
- Team concepts through small-sided games each day
Each camper will need to bring their own youth-sized tennis racquet.
Equine Camps at Fantasia Farm
- Daily riding lessons, games, grooming, tacking, and arts & crafts. Learn all about horses & how to care for them!
- Instruction for Beginner to Advanced
Cost: $475 (plus 2.5% processing fee)